Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Winters Children

I thought the only thing I would ever have to thank Jim Mangan for was blowing his park budget on his movies instead of making rideable features during his tenure at Park City. Well I was wrong, not only can I thank him for jumps that changed every day for two years, I can now ad "seeing Alex's ass." I've always wanted to be artsy, but could never come up with enough lack of self respect to dive in head first. However while I may not get it, two of my favorite homies where involved so it can't be all bad. Look at the look on Sean's face! he is so amped to see Alex's frosty weener go over that fire! Anyways if you wanna see more of Sean and Alex naked check em out here.



1 comment:

Noah said...

Is this the birth of Clif Reagle, hard hitting investigatory journalist? Perhaps we need a new series!